Details of the measures in place for Managers to Combat Covid-19 are listed below. These measures are mandatory, they implement the FA Guidelines that have been agreed by the Government to allow Grass Roots football to take place and they form part of the risk mitigation that we have agreed with LBRUT that is required for the use of the Palewell facility. A similar Agreement will be made with Rosslyn Park.
Training and Matches
- You must comply with public health restrictions and avoid high-risk behaviour outside the football setting to reduce the risk to fellow participants and other attendees.
- If you are showing symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms within the last two weeks, then you must stay at home until an NHS practitioner advises you that you no longer need to remain in isolation.
- Record register of attendees before every training session and match
- The record confirmation that each individual has self checked. If they have not then you must ask all the questions.
- This information must be kept for 21 days.
- Inform Sheen Lions Covid-19 officer if you develop symptoms subsequent to you attending a Sheen Lions Event.
- Inform Sheen Lions Covid-19 officer if any symptoms are reported to you subsequent to an event.
- Add proper contact details to your register of attendance of:
- the referee
- the opposition manager
- For home matches ensure that Goal Posts and corner poles are cleaned before match, at half time and after.
- For a home match ensure a safety briefing is provided before the commencement of any fixture. This briefing will remind both sets of players and officials about their responsibilities in complying with the Code of Behaviour set out by the FA.