For the 2021-22 season the previous guidance below no longer applies. Please continue to follow the latest FA and DCMS COVID-19 guidance to ensure we all stay safe within Surrey football so we can continue to enjoy the game, this guidance is available from the Surrey FA Website here.
As always, thank you for your time in helping the Children play football.
Below is a summary of the special Covid-19 measures relevant to the Referee that you need to be aware of.
- You must comply with public health restrictions and avoid high-risk behaviour outside the football setting to reduce the risk to fellow participants and other attendees.
- If you are showing symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms within the last two weeks, then you must stay at home until an NHS practitioner advises you that you no longer need to remain in isolation.
- On arrival, before your match please provide your contact details to our Manager for inclusion in our attendance record for the event. We will keep this record for 21 days and we will provide this information to NHS Track and Trace if it proves necessary.
- If you are U18 please provide your parent’s contact number.
- Inform Sheen Lions or the League if you develop symptoms subsequent to you attending a Sheen Lions Event.
- Be familiar with new on field behaviours required to reduce player contact, see FA guidelines.