|All Sheen Lions Teams play their home games at Palewell Common.
Changing and Toilets are available and there is a smart new cafe serving decent coffee, bacon butties and other wonders.
On a typical Sunday four or five hundred people are coming to Palewell for the football. Please make sure you PARK legally, if you do not then you will obstruct access for emergency vehicles and you will be ticketed. Double parking even in the fork in the small roads is not allowed.
|If you are approaching from the East or A3 your journey will be easier if you park in Bank Lane, Roehampton as indicated on the map.|
When playing away the host team will always provide the address and a map however sports grounds can be difficult to find even with a Post Code and a Sat Nav. You may find this MAP useful.
When playing football at Palewell please respect the following rules:
- No bicycles, prams, buggies or any other dangerous object is to be taken or left on the sidelines or near the pitches where it may cause injury to a player.
- Players must not warm up on the pitches and particularly in the goal mouths. There is plenty of open space and some marked out warm up areas around the pitches.
- All spectators must stay behind the spectator line and so at least 1 metre from the pitch edge.
- All substitutes must wear a bib or jacket to cover their match shirt.
- All players must use the boot cleaners before using the changing facilities and cafe.
- Dogs to be kept on a lead when near the pitches.
- No smoking near the pitches.
- Do not leave litter, particularly plastic drinks bottles.
- All spectators must stand on the designated spectator side of the pitch. Only managers and substitutes may stand on the other side. No one should stand behind the goal lines.
- Mini 1 – Spectators on North side (nearest road)
- Mini 2 – Spectators on North side (between mini 1 and mini 2)
- Mini 3 – Spectators on South side
- Pitch 1 – Spectators on North side (nearest cafe)
- Pitch 2 – Spectators on South side (between 2 & 3)
- Pitch 3 – Spectators on South side (between 3 & 4)
- Pitch 4 – Spectators on North side (between 3 & 4)
Map – Sheen Common
|We may use the 11-a-side pitch at Sheen Common when we are exceptionally busy.|