For next season, starting in September 2013 bith the U7 and U8 age groups will play a 5 v 5 format.
- 5 v 5 players on the pitch at any one time
- A maximum of 2 roll on roll off substitutes may be used for the match
- Each player should play at least half the match.
- A maximum Squad of 10 registered players
- Size 3 Ball
- Flexible playing time not to exceed 40 minutes i.e. a match will be 2 x 20 mins half’s or 4 x 10 minute quarters agreeable by the competing managers and finally decided by the home team.
- Standard Mini Soccer Goals.
- All current Mini Soccer Rules Apply except where stated.
- Flexible pitch size: Recommended 20 wide x 30 yards long however games can take place on pitches up to 50 x 30 yds if these are the only ones available.
For further details: