The Surrey Youth League will be playing a 5 v 5 format for the U7 age group in season 2012-13.
The new proposals are as follows:
- 5 v 5 players on the pitch at any one time
- Maximum of 2 roll on roll off substitutes may be used for the match
- Maximum Squad of 10 registered players
- Size 3 Ball
- Flexible playing time not to exceed 40 minutes i.e. a match will be 2 x 20 mins half’s or 4 x 10 minute quarters agreeable by the competing managers and finally decided by the home team.
- Standard Mini Soccer Goals.
- All current Mini Soccer Rules Apply except where stated.
- Flexible pitch size: Recommended 20 wide x 30 yards long.