So the good news is that we are in tier 2 and can return to football.
Midweek training will start back on Thursday 3rd December. Saturday training will start back on Saturday 5th December. League fixtures will be scheduled for 6th & 13th December. Check PS.
Here are the key points that MUST be followed at training and football matches. No exceptions will be made.
- All players MUST have a named water bottle.
- All players MUST have a named hand sanitizer.
- All players MUST wear shin pads.
- All players MUST wear football boots.
- Only one parent to accompany one child to training.
- Parents should arrive with their child kitted up 10 minutes before the session starts and report together to their coach/manager in order for the Attendance Register to be marked.
- Children MUST show their coach/manager their water bottle and hand sanitizer and that they have shin pads and football boots on.
- Late arrivals risk being turned away and not be allowed to participate.
Parents staying for the session are to gather in groups of no more than six but still stay socially distanced from one another.
Please note coaches/managers will not attend to the children should they fall ill or be injured. If you are uncomfortable with this you will need to remain in the vicinity where your child is training, in case you need to attend to them.
Once the session or match has finished please collect your child and belongings and leave the area as quickly as possible.