Easter Camp For U6 To U11
This will run most days from Tuesday 6th to Saturday 17th April. For more detail please see Easter holiday programme – Development Age Groups
Resumption Of Regular Training U6 To U11
After the Easter Camp these age groups will continue, as was originally planned, to the end of official training.
BREAK FOR BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
MAY: 8. 15. 22.
Please see the calendar on your team page for latest details.
Note that U11 players that have signed up for the additional mid week session should also refer to the Rosslyn Park section below.
Summer Soccer Six 2021 U5 To U11
We regret that we cannot add any new members for sessions now planned till the end of the season. The first opportunity for Development age groups (U6 To U11) to try Sheen Lions in preparation for next season will be our Summer Soccer Six program starting on Saturday June 12th. Please see notice Sheen Lions Summer Soccer Six 2021.
Resumption Of Training U12 TO U18 At Rosslyn Park
Competitive age groups will resume training and continue at Rosslyn Park on their usual day in the week starting March 30th. These sessions will run through until the start of July.
Please see the calendar on your team page for details. Note that start and finish times are slightly later than before the lockdown.
- U11 midweek training will also run at Rosslyn Park from March 31 until June 16.
U12 Lions have opted not to train, 31/03 Now they are.
- Football boots with rubber or plastic moulded studs to be worn (not blades.)
- No chewing gum allowed to be used anywhere on site.
- All previous Covid measures remain in place. (Additional Measures During Covid-19 Pandemic)
- Only those players that have previously booked and paid for these sessions will be able to attend.